Beyond Counseling, Inc. is currently in-network with Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (PAR, PPO, HMO and Exchange Plans), Carefirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Optum/United Healthcare, United Healthcare/All-Savers, United Healthcare/MAHP-MD IPA Optimum Choice MLR (formerly MAMSI), United Healthcare/Oxford, United Healthcare/Golden Rule, GEHA, and UMR.
We also have the following self-pay rates for those without the previously mentioned insurances:
60-minute Intake Appointment (required for all new clients): $200
60-minute Individual therapy session: $150/session
45-minute Individual therapy session: $125/session
We will update this website if we decide to get in-network with any additional plans. You can then determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier by calling them. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers. Some helpful questions you can ask them:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?